Weather Forecast


Canada and Mexico travel on June 1 will require passports or passport cards

Email News Alerts

Beginning June 1, all U.S. citizens traveling to Canada and Mexico by land or sea will be required to have U.S. passports or federal passport cards.


The passport cards or "pass cards" are less expensive wallet-size cards that resemble a driver's license.

A passport costs $100 for those 16 and older and $85 for those younger. Renewals are less.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.