Weather Forecast


Canada and Mexico travel on June 1 will require passports or passport cards


Beginning June 1, all U.S. citizens traveling to Canada and Mexico by land or sea will be required to have U.S. passports or federal passport cards.

The passport cards or "pass cards" are less expensive wallet-size cards that resemble a driver's license.

A passport costs $100 for those 16 and older and $85 for those younger. Renewals are less.

A passcard costs $45 for those 16 and older ($25 if you have a passport) and $35 for those younger.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet?

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at and we can help you.