Candle starts fire in Meeker County home | West Central Tribune
Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Candle starts fire in Meeker County home

Email News Alerts

LITCHFIELD -- A candle left burning in a bathroom is the cause of a fire that damaged a rural Meeker County Home Saturday evening.

According to the sheriff's office, dispatch received a 911 call around 7:10 p.m. Friday regarding a fire at 16129 County Road 9, the Justin and Carolyn Berggren residence.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement