Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Carbon monoxide poisoning claims Gibbon man

Email

ATWATER -- The individual has been identified who apparently died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a fish house on Lake Elizabeth Sunday morning.

Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading Log in or activate your account if you are a current West Central Tribune subscriber.

Advertisement
Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement