Careless smoking cause of apartment fire in Olivia
OLIVIA — Careless smoking is the apparent cause of the fire that damaged an apartment unit Feb. 7 at Westcourt Apartments in Olivia. The body of the apartment’s tenant was later discovered.
Billy Eugene Camper, 64, of Olivia, died of natural causes before the fire broke out in his apartment, an autopsy by the Ramsey County Medical Examiner determined.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.