Christmas fire causes injuries in Long Prairie
LONG PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) -- A firefighter and a family were injured during a Christmas morning fire that severely damaged a Long Prairie home.
The St. Cloud Times reports that Andrew and Jessica Lorentz and their two children, ages 1 and 3, woke up to the smell of smoke and discovered a fire in the kitchen at about 6:30 a.m. Saturday.
Officials say fire and smoke caused severe damage.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.