Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

City worker resting after exposure to chlorine fumes

Email News Alerts

WILLMAR -- A Willmar Public Works Department employee was resting at home today after he was exposed to chlorine fumes while performing maintenance at the city-owned Rice Park wading pool Tuesday afternoon.

Advertisement

Officials have not released the name of the employee.

The pool had been closed for the maintenance work, and no children were endangered, according to Willmar Police.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement