Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
The houseboat looks good Tuesday at the dock at Melvin's after a storm earlier in the day flooded a portion of the boat, causing it to list. Tribune photo by Gary Miller

'Close call' on Melvin's houseboat

Email

SPICER -- One man was overcome by carbon monoxide Tuesday while helping rescue a popular houseboat used for cruises on Green Lake.

Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading Log in or activate your account if you are a current West Central Tribune subscriber.

Advertisement
Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Tom Cherveny
Tom Cherveny is a regional and outdoor reporter with the West Central Tribune in Willmar, MN.
(320) 214-4335
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness