Coroner: 'Glee' actor Monteith died of overdose
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) -- "Glee" actor Cory Monteith died of an overdose of heroin and alcohol, the British Columbia coroner's office said Tuesday.
"There is no evidence to suggest Mr. Monteith's death was anything other than a most tragic accident," the office said in a statement.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.