Deputies: Bynes hospitalized after starting fire
By CHRISTOPHER WEBER
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Amanda Bynes has been hospitalized for a mental health evaluation after a witness said he spotted flames on her pant legs from a small gasoline fire in the driveway of a California home.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.