Eden Valley barn lost, livestock saved
EDEN VALLEY -- A barn was a total loss, but the livestock was saved from an early morning fire this morning near Eden Valley.
According to the Stearns County Sheriff's Office, dispatch received a 911 call at 4:49 a.m. this morning for a barn fire located at 23712 150th St. in Eden Lake Township.
The fire was started by a pasteurizer that was not working properly. All of the livestock was removed from the building without injury.
The Eden Valley Fire Department received assistance from the Watkins and Paynesville departments, along with the Paynesville Ambulance.