Eden Valley, Minn., home destroyed by fire Wednesday evening
EDEN VALLEY -- A rural Eden Valley home was destroyed by fire Wednesday evening, and an unattended portable heater is suspected as the cause of the blaze.
According to a news release from Meeker County Sheriff Jeff Norlin, a passerby reported the fire at the William Matteson residence, 38031 State Highway 22, around 10 p.m. The caller reported the flames were coming through the roof of the house.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.