Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Electrical fire reported Saturday in Spicer

Email News Alerts

SPICER -- An electrical fire caused damage to wires, an electrical box and the exterior siding of a home Saturday afternoon. The incident was reported at 2:15 p.m. at 110 Beach Street. The Spicer Fire Department was on the scene for about 1½ hours, according to Dean Fernelius, Spicer assistant fire chief.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Carolyn Lange
A reporter for more than 30 years, Carolyn Lange covers county government and regional news with the West Central Tribune.
(320) 894-9750
Advertisement
randomness