Home destroyed by fire | West Central Tribune
Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Willmar firefighters retract the ladder on the city's ladder fire truck after fighting a house fire Thursday morning at 2208 23rd St. S.W. The fire was caused by an unattended candle and the home is considered a total loss, according to Fire Chief Marv Calvin. For video of the fire, visit www.wctrib.com Tribune photo by Gretchen Schlosser

Home destroyed by fire

Email News Alerts

WILLMAR -- A home in southwest Willmar was destroyed Thursday morning by a fire that started from an unattended candle, according to Fire Chief Marv Calvin.

Advertisement

Willmar Fire Department was dispatched around 11:20 a.m. Thursday to 2208 23rd St. S.W. and firefighters were informed before they reached the home that it was fully involved with fire.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement