Paynesville and St. Cloud firefighters and other emergency crews respond Tuesday to the Paynesville Area Middle School building. Students and parents were evacuated from the building the night prior after some students fainted during a choir concert. Tribune photo by Gary Miller
Paynesville, Minn., school evacuated
PAYNESVILLE — Paynesville Area Secondary School was evacuated and closed Tuesday because of suspected air quality issues that also affected a choir concert Monday evening.
The problem was suspected to be carbon monoxide exposure, but that is no longer thought to be the cause.
Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.