Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Porch fire in Willmar, Minn., caused by cigarette, fire chief says use caution

Email News Alerts

WILLMAR -- The Willmar Fire Chief is urging citizens to use extreme caution when using cigarettes or fireworks or having recreational fires after the fire department responded Sunday afternoon to a fire caused by the careless discarding of a cigarette.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness