This is the records summary for Sept. 28.
Eden Valley home destroyed by fire Wednesday evening
EDEN VALLEY -- A rural Eden Valley home was destroyed by fire Wednesday evening, and an unattended portable heater is suspected as the cause of the blaze.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.