Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Records

Email News Alerts

This is the records summary for Sept. 28.

Eden Valley home destroyed by fire Wednesday evening

EDEN VALLEY -- A rural Eden Valley home was destroyed by fire Wednesday evening, and an unattended portable heater is suspected as the cause of the blaze.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement