This is the records summary for Jan. 17.
Unattended heater burns fish house near Watkins
LITCHFIELD — Officials believe a heater left unattended caused a fire in a fish house Tuesday evening on Clear Lake south of Watkins.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.