Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Records

Email News Alerts

Fire

WILLMAR — Fire fighters extinguished a fire in a clothes dryer around 5 p.m. on Friday at a residence on the 400 block of Fifth Street Southeast in Willmar.

Advertisement

The fire was contained to the dryer in the basement of the home.  Minimal damage was reported.

Marriage licenses

Kandiyohi County

David Wayne Schleusner, Willmar; Sally Lorraine Stull, New London

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement