WILLMAR — Fire fighters extinguished a fire in a clothes dryer around 5 p.m. on Friday at a residence on the 400 block of Fifth Street Southeast in Willmar.
The fire was contained to the dryer in the basement of the home. Minimal damage was reported.
David Wayne Schleusner, Willmar; Sally Lorraine Stull, New London
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.