This is the record summary for Feb. 25, 2013.
GROVE CITY — The Grove City Fire Department said a faulty propane heater started a fire early Sunday morning that caused cosmetic damage to a pullet barn owned by Mark Wingdinger, 53410 220th St., rural Grove City.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.