KANDIYOHI -- An electrical short in a plastic stock tank caused a minor fire and smoke Friday afternoon in a barn located at 10590 90th Ave. S.E. The Kandiyohi Fire Department was called at 1 p.m. and was on the scene for 45 minutes.
Fire Chief Dwight Ryks said the sheriff's office had removed the horses from the barn when firefighters arrived. Firefighters extinguished some burning hay and vented smoke from the barn.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.