This is the records summary for Saturday, Feb. 19.
WILLMAR -- A Willmar Fire Department crew was called in to help clean up a gas spill Friday morning at South First Street and Willmar Avenue.
A saddle tank containing 21 gallons of gas fell out of a truck, spilling the gasoline onto the pavement. The incident was reported at around 10:45 a.m.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.