Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Records

Email

This is the records summary for March 8.

Candle starts fire in Meeker County home

LITCHFIELD -- A candle left burning in a bathroom is the cause of a fire Saturday evening that damaged a rural Meeker County home.

According to the Sheriff's Office, dispatch received a 911 call around 7:10 p.m. Friday regarding a fire at 16129 County Road 9, the Justin and Carolyn Berggren residence.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness