Sister takes up victim’s radon fight as bill hits the Capitol
ST. PAUL — Janet Thompson was being treated for terminal lung cancer, but her thoughts were about others.
She lobbied people she saw to check their homes for radon, a colorless and odorless radioactive gas that can cause lung cancer.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.