Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Willmar firefighters were called around 2:55 p.m. Wednesday to Willmar Commons Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 500 Russell St. N.W. According to Fire Chief Marv Calvin, staff members activated the fire alarm after smoke was observed in the nurses' station. The firefighters arrived to find light smoke from a heating/air conditioning unit located on the roof of the building. The smoke was ventilated, Calvin said, and residents were safely moved from the area. Tribune photo by Gary Miller

Staff reports smoke at Willmar Commons

Email News Alerts
Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness