Tidy Tightwad: Quick tips
* If you buy something, a like item must leave the house
* Deal with mail immediately.
* Let somebody else, like banks, electronically store your information and eliminate paper records
* If you haven't worn clothing for a year and it doesn't have special meaning, donate it
* Drawings from children can be laminated and used as placemats or sent to grandparents
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.