Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Toxin found in Minnesota apple cider

Email News Alerts

ST. PAUL - People should avoid drinking Pepin Heights Orchard brand apple cider because of the presence of a mold toxin.

The Minnesota Department of Agriculture issued the advisory this afternoon.

Advertisement

There's been no illness associated with consuming the cider, but long-term consumption could pose a risk.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness