Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Unattended heater burns fish house near Watkins

Email

LITCHFIELD — Officials believe a heater left unattended caused a fire in a fish house Tuesday evening on Clear Lake south of Watkins.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement