Willmar firefighters respond to a house fire on 10th Street Southwest in Willmar. There were no flames or damage visible from the exterior. (Tribune photo by Kelly Boldan.)
UPDATE: Dryer blamed for fire call on 10th Street Southwest
WILLMAR — Willmar Fire Department crews were dispatched around 12:15 p.m. today to 605 10th St. S.W. to extinguish a fire in a clothes dryer.
According to Fire Chief Gary Hendrickson, the resident of the home left for 15 minutes and returned to find the fire. The department extinguished the blaze and removed the dryer from the home.
Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.