Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Willmar firefighters respond to a house fire on 10th Street Southwest in Willmar. There were no flames or damage visible from the exterior. (Tribune photo by Kelly Boldan.)

UPDATE: Dryer blamed for fire call on 10th Street Southwest

Email

WILLMAR — Willmar Fire Department crews were dispatched around 12:15 p.m. today to 605 10th St. S.W. to extinguish a fire in a clothes dryer.

According to Fire Chief Gary Hendrickson, the resident of the home left for 15 minutes and returned to find the fire. The department extinguished the blaze and removed the dryer from the home.

There were no injuries and minor smoke damage to the residence, Hendrickson said.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement