Vaporizer explosion reported in Lake Wilson
LAKE WILSON - The Lake Wilson and Chandler Fire Departments were dispatched to a report of a vaporizer explosion at 10:20 p.m. Tuesday night at the Lake Wilson Grain Elevator.
With the elevator located directly across the street from Lake Wilson's Fire Hall, firefighters were on the scene in a matter of minutes, with Chandler's mutual aid not far behind. There were no flames or destruction noticable from the street, and the extent of damage, if any, was unknown early today.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.