Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Willmar fire fighters responded to a fire that destroyed a small home at 1718 Monongalia Ave. S.W. in Willmar on Tuesday night. Photo by Tom Cherveny

Willmar home destroyed by fire, caused by wood stove

Email News Alerts

WILLMAR -- An improperly installed wood-burning stove caused the fire that destroyed a southwest Willmar home Tuesday evening.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Gretchen Schlosser

Gretchen Schlosser is the public safety reporter, and writes about agriculture occasionally, for the West Central Tribune. She's been with the Tribune since 2006 and has 17 years of experience working in news, media and communications. 

(320) 214-4373
Advertisement