Willmar, Minn., city worker overcome by fumes when cleaning wading pool
WILLMAR -- A Willmar city employee was taken to Rice Hospital Tuesday afternoon after being overcome by fumes he was using to clean the pool shed at the wading pool at Rice Park in southwest Willmar.
Police cordoned off the area and evacuated several downwind houses. Ten to 11 people had to leave their homes for about 90 minutes.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call 320-214-4364 and we can help you.