Willmar, Minn., man, 56, dies after being electrocuted
WILLMAR -- A 56-year-old Willmar man was electrocuted Sunday while working on the boat lift at his Eagle Lake home in the 3900 block of North Eagle Road.
According to a release from the Kandiyohi County Sheriff's Office, Brian Van Engen was moving his boat lift when it came into contact with an extension cord that had been rubbed bare. The cord had been used to supply power to the electric boat lift.
Van Engen went under water.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.