Willmar, Minn., worker resting after exposure to chlorine fumes
WILLMAR -- A Willmar Public Works Department employee rested at home Thursday after he was exposed to chlorine fumes while performing maintenance at the city-owned Rice Park wading pool Tuesday afternoon.
City officials have not released the name of the employee.
The pool had been closed for the maintenance work, and no children were endangered, according to Willmar Police.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at email@example.com and we can help you.