(August 30, September 6, 13, 2019)
Parental Rights Matter
State of Minnesota
Eighth Judicial District
Court File Number: 34-JV-19-171
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Katelan Dittman, Tyler Roering.
NOTICE TO: Tyler Roering above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at Kandiyohi County Courthouse, 505 SW Becker Ave., Willmar, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-mentioned parents(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at Kandiyohi County Courthouse, 505 SW Becker Ave., Willmar, Minnesota, on September 24, 2019 at 10:30 AM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
Jennifer K. Fischer
Judge of District Court