ACGC School Board to interview superintendent candidates today, Tuesday
Six finalists for superintendent of Atwater-Cosmos-Grove City Public Schools will be interviewed at 4 p.m. Feb. 14 and Feb. 15 in the high school's media center. The interviews are open to the public.
GROVE CITY — The Atwater-Cosmos-Grove City School Board will begin interviewing six finalists for its superintendent position at 4 p.m. today.
The interviews will continue at 4 p.m. Feb. 15.
All interviews will be held in the ACGC High School Media Center in Grove City and are open to the public.
Former Superintendent Nels Onstad resigned last fall. Paul Carlson is currently serving as interim superintendent.
The finalists are:
- Minda Anderson, assistant superintendent at Becker Public Schools;
- Patrick Beierman, principal of alternative programs at Willmar Public Schools;
- Kathryn Johnson, elementary principal at Staples-Motley School District;
- Jason Mielke, elementary principal at Sartell-St. Stephen School District;
- Michael Pagel, preK-12 principal at Fulda Public Schools;
- John Regan, director of finance at Staples-Motley School District.
Finalists were selected from a pool of 13 applicants.