Kandiyohi County marriage licenses for the week of Aug. 8, 2022
Marriage licenses issued in Kandiyohi County
We are part of The Trust Project.
Nine couples filed for marriage licenses this week in Kandiyohi County.
- Augustin Zacarias Matacua, Willmar; Delma Caballero Sanchez, Willmar
- Otoniel Jonatan Rodriguez-Bernabe, Willmar; Maria Louise Munoz, Willmar
- Brittany Ann Erpestad, Spicer; Nathanial Douglas Rolfes, Spicer
- Michael Raymond Lang, Kerkhoven; Hailey Marie Streling, Kerkhoven
- James Duane Sopland, New Richmond, Wisconsin; Anna Beth Stiles, Willmar
- Steven Charles Gens, Willmar; Kyra Jeanne Erickson, Willmar
- Kenneth Lee Nowak, Willmar; Kelly Jo Kraus, Willmar
- Jessica Susan Larson, Willmar; Alex Daniel Hubbard, Willmar
- Melissa Marie Malvin, New London; Guadalupe Diaz Jr., New London
The 18th annual Upper Minnesota River Valley arts crawl — known as the Meander — took place Sept. 30 through Oct. 2, 2022.
Two public hearings and two tabled action items on the Willmar City Council agenda for Monday, Oct. 3
The public hearings on Monday's Willmar City Council agenda are regarding special assessments for unpaid snow and ice removal and unpaid weed and grass mowing. The tabled action items the council is expected to consider are the rezoning and the creation of a tax increment financing district for the Unique Opportunities apartment complex project on Lakeland Drive Northeast.
Starting Oct. 5, Minnesota Highway 9 will be closed on the west side of Highway 23. Highway 9 travelers will be detoured to Kandiyohi County Road 40 for up to two days. Work is expected to end Oct. 10.
More help for low-income students, more help to connect businesses with graduates and more career counseling were some of the needs mentioned at a budget listening session Thursday at Ridgewater College. The Minnesota State college system will use the ideas to develop a budget proposal for the 2023 legislative session.