Kandiyohi County marriage licenses for the week of June 27, 2022
Marriage licenses issued in Kandiyohi County
We are part of The Trust Project.
Six couples filed for marriage licenses this week in Kandiyohi County.
- Jose Guadalupe Ortiz, Willmar; Guadalupe Medellin Lopez, Willmar
- Jeovanni Antonio Segura Vasquez, Willmar; Santos Norma Yanis Marinela Hernandez Acevedo, Willmar
- Katherine Rose Jardon, Spicer; Paul Nicholas George Ragan, Spicer
- Magda Ramos, Willmar; Brady Louis McClenahan, Willmar
- Jennifer Amy Storck, Willmar; Matthew Kenneth Dale Peterson, Willmar
- Jack Henry Thompson, Willmar; Kayla Mae Norling, Willmar
In split 5-2 votes, Willmar City Council approved accepting a grant to construct an outdoor fitness court and applying for an Age-Friendly Minnesota Community grant.
The administration is bringing back an Obama-era decision, later reversed by Trump, that bans new mineral leases on 225,500 acres of the Superior National Forest for the next two decades.
A 15-year-old male suffered what are believed to be non-life threatening injuries after a crash reported Wednesday night to the Minnesota State Patrol. The driver, a 19-year-old male, was not injured.