Kandiyohi County marriage licenses for the week of March 7, 2022
Marriage licenses issued in Kandiyohi County
Six couples filed for marriage licenses this week in Kandiyohi County.
- Mariah Lee Daninger, Forest Lake; Taylor James Feldman, Forest Lake
- Brenda Iveth Paredes Tinoco, Willmar; Cristian Efrain Valdiviezo Chavez, Willmar
- Rigoberto Ramirez Jr., Renville; Veronica Esquivel, Renville
- Anikin David Jorschumb, DeGraff; Alexis Skyler Nygard, Madison
- Irene Salinas, Willmar; Jesus Adrian Garza, Willmar
- Samantha Morin, Willmar; Guadalupe Majia Flores, Willmar
BOLD students are being moved to Cross of Calvary Church in Olivia and buses were to begin transporting them home this morning after a water leak in the pool area set off fire alarms.
"Wait Until Dark," a Barn Theatre production, will have four more shows at 7 p.m. Feb. 9-11 and 2 p.m. Feb. 12.
The Chippewa County Board will issue requests for proposals asking for construction or engineering firms to analyze how a former bank building in downtown Montevideo could be repurposed for county use.
Deleski's work is on display at the Southwest Minnesota Arts Council gallery in Marshall through Feb. 24.