Kandiyohi County marriage licenses for the week of May 16, 2022
Marriage licenses issued in Kandiyohi County
We are part of The Trust Project.
Eight couples filed for marriage licenses this week in Kandiyohi County.
- Lyle Carl Turbes, Willmar; Linda Marie Razink, Benson
- Justin Michael Van Den Einde, Willmar; Karissa Marie Anderson, Willmar
- Helen Sue Cisneros, Willmar; German Antonio Murillo-Erazo, Willmar
- Stephanie Marie Dean, Lake Lillian; Eric Nathan Holien, Lake Lillian
- Megan Elizabeth Andresen, Willmar; Daniel Joseph Stadem, Willmar
- Brianna Ann Schoolmeester, Pennock; Austin Taylor Kowalczyk, Pennock
- Yolandamaria Radzhabov, Pennock; Emilie Kay Perkins, Pennock
- Lauren Ann Ammermann, Renville; Jacob Levi Brown, Prinsburg
The funeral service for Anthony "Tony" Schmoll will be July 7. He died in an accident at his home north of Willmar.
Lack of transportation bill will prove costly to Minnesota with loss of federal dollars, delayed projects
The Legislature failed to approve a transportation bill this session, and the Minnesota Department of Transportation is still assessing what the impact will be in terms of accessing federal dollars and inflationary losses for delaying projects.