Weather Forecast


Willmar Police subdue man, take into custody after standoff at residence


December 11, 2017
Andrew Antoine is pictured in his mother Judith Antoine's home in Casselton. He says she died in November of pulmonary fibrosis, caused by high levels of radon in her home. (Randy Cadwell / Forum News Service)
'My own mother's home was a death trap': In a first, radon toxicity listed as factor in ND woman's death
December 11, 2017 - 6:10am
August 29, 2016
Radon mitigation business launches in Belgrade
August 29, 2016 - 12:28pm
December 23, 2013
Upcoming Minn. law change involves radon reporting
December 23, 2013 - 10:00am
March 6, 2013
Sister takes up victim’s radon fight as bill hits the Capitol
March 6, 2013 - 11:16pm
January 28, 2012
FAQs about Radon
January 28, 2012 - 8:51am
Neil and Jackie Kaufenberg pose with their three children, Maverick, Brody and Charlotte. Shortly after moving into their home, the couple decided to have their house tested for radon. They found dangerously high levels of it in their basement and hired a professional to install a radon mitigation system. Jackie Kaufenberg said it brings her "peace of mind" knowing that their home is now safe for her family. (Submitted photo)
A silent danger: In Minnesota, about one in three homes pose health risks
January 28, 2012 - 8:51am
November 30, 2011
Central MN agencies receive grants to reduce home health hazards
November 30, 2011 - 2:32pm